01 May 2018

Love Notes


Here are some Love Notes I received from my awesome customers:

"You are amazing!! THANK YOU! Keep up the beautiful work :) Coming back to your site any time I need something like this!!"

"I just received the earings I bought from you, thanks! I love them and I know they'll look great on my wedding dress". 

"I received my ring today... it's gorgeous! It's so dainty and pretty! Exactly what i wanted! If i can leave a review to help you out please let me know!"

"I got the ring today and I LOVE it! thank you so much for everything. Your time, attention and help has been wonderful."

"I received the ring today! Thank you so much, it is beautiful! And thank you for the kind gift that you added. That was super sweet! You’ve been a pleasure to work with, even from across the world. I appreciate you. Best of luck with your business. And thank you for this beautiful piece! 

"Thank you so much! I love it and I love the earrings. That was very kind of you to add them. The bracelet is exactly how I wanted it and everyone that seen it have complicated on how pretty it is. Thank you!"

"thank you so much for beautIful necklace. Special thanks for the amazing ring, i love it, you are very kind. That was not the last order.... ;0) you are my favorite shop on etsy."

"The package finally arrived and the gift was much appreciated!!!
Thank you so much for your availability and congratulations on the necklace, it's so cute!"

"Pleasure Sarah! Such a lovely package to receive. You deserve much Etsy success!"

"Thank you so much for the necklace. I love it!!!! It looks soooo beatuiful. I forgot to write you a feedback on the page. But it is very important to me to tell you how lovely your work is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment